DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
People connect through stories. Storytelling is an effective way to create and sell a brand image. The website should represent the existing brand, but with usability in mind. The design should lead the eye from what’s most important to secondary items; this can be done with space and typography. A professional, modern look can immediately build trust.
- make full use of the full browser-sized background by showing beautiful shot excerpts. Music can help turn a minimalist design into something more interesting and inspirational, or the video can play on loop without sound and add a dynamic visual effect to the site.
- based around a single content section that takes up the first fold of the page or acts as a landing page with one clear goal.
- also known as navigation call to action. Invite viewer engagement with a static call to action in the navigation menu.
- keep viewers clicking with floating CTA's throughout your site. Utilize multiple pages for a high click-through-rate and SEO opportunities. Keep search engines indexing your site with updated content and viewers involved with submission forms.
A well developed website will facilitate things like expanding your reach and attracting more visitors to your brand. Planning to make a responsive website design for your site will help make it accessible to an extensive range of users spanning several devices, such as tablets or smartphones. This will increase both your site's exposure and organic traffic. Managing your site's analytics will reveal opportunities and successes to grow.
Website signup forms are a great way to connect directly with the audience. Keep viewers updated on news and events with an email campaign. In addition, link to social media accounts, and embed a like button for facebook.
Websites perform better with properly developed content. Pictures, videos, and text are all considered content, and should be saved as/uploaded properly for SEO optimization.
- the more the better. Each interior page should have a specific goal, ie contact, about, news, etc. Search engines award sites with clean and purposeful development. An organized site helps visitors easily find what they are looking for.
There's many reasons why your site should be responsive/mobile friendly, but it's 2017 - that's reason enough.
After adequate designing and developing, a website needs some good and effective marketing and promotion activities. This includes marketing of the content, social media optimization and several other marketing strategies such as link popularity building that can improve the stand of your website on the online market place. Streamline your marketing strategies, with scheduled posts and linked accounts.
Be consistent in your marketing both online and offline. Consistency is key in making sure that viewers understand your marketing message, the consistency in that message will lead to better results on getting them to take action and ultimately impact your return on your investment.
Social media posts should be engaging. Post questions that ask for viewer participation. This will increase organic reach.
Be efficient and streamline your social. Connect your accounts to simultaneously blast to all platforms with one click.
Stay in the loop and be the first to know about related hot topics with google alerts.